Sunday, April 30, 2017

A Nice Spot for Tea


sold.

I'm back from the Plein Air Convention. And I didn't die of fear before completing my demo, so I call that a success! But really, I heard good things afterwards, so I'm happy. My secret was the wonder woman socks I wore. : ) The whole event was actually QUITE fun, and informative. My favorite presentation was by Jill Carver, a wonderful artist I know from my time in Austin.

Now back to the tulips. This is number 4 in the series, of 5. Unfortunately I will be off on another trip before the auction for this is done. So I won't be able to ship the next few paintings until I return from France on May 20th.

3 comments:

Will said...

Stayed up late and read your whole daily painting book. Thanks...it's an inspiration...definitely recommend it.

Jacqueline said...

If you are off to Paris take your gloves and scarf. I just back from there on Saturday and it was very chilly.

Carol Marine said...

Thank you, Will!

And Jacqueline, I am going to Provence. I'll make sure to check the weather before I pack. Thanks for the tip!! : )